Very good condition early Porsche 928 'Euro' 5-speed, showing just over 76K miles (reads 123352 km) on a working odometer. Silver Metallic past-repainted finish shows fair however aged with many blemishes. Interior shows excellent with original upholstery and carpets, no cracks in dash or gauge pod. Interior comprehensively refreshed. Mechanics & electrics substantially serviced.
Strong running, smooth shifting, straight tracking, solid feeling. Excellent driver or take it to the next level. This is what you want in an early Porsche 928!
Prepared for consignment and offered here by 928 Classics.
Price: $21,000 - SOLD 2019
VIN: 928 810 0579
- Production Number 644
- Build Date: October 1977
- Engine Number: M28/01 - s/n 8180614
- Transmission Number: G28/03 - s/n 1180653
- Exterior Color: Silbermetallic (Silver Metallic) #936
- Interior Color: Black w/Black-White Pinstripe Velour
- Early build, numbers matching, 'Virgin Euro' w/original km speedo/odo, no gray market modifications - no rub-strips, no sunroof.
- Original velour cargo cover, jack w/bag, lug wrench, tool kit w/yellow screwdriver (missing tow hook), OSRAM spare bulb kit, spare belt w/tag, spare spark plugs, spare tire & cover, owners manual & jacket (missing warranty manual).
- Many 78-only features - stainless steel gas cap, battery box cover, steel bellypan, small-louver vents, chrome door locks, inner lock knobs, euro wiper spoiler.
- Excellent documentation including Porsche COA, USDOT release & EPA conformance paperwork, and service receipts going back to 1988.
- Ownership history going back to the importer from 1984, thru ownership by Jim Doerr (before 928 Classics) from 2011-13, to the current owner & serious 928 enthusiast from 2016-present.