Very good condition early Porsche 928 5-speed, Oak Green Metallic over Cork, showing just over 88K miles on a working odometer. Repainted in its original Oak Green Metallic, finish shows very good with some blemishes. Reupholstered Cork leather front seats, interior shows very good with some fading. Serviced and restored to a high-level driver grade, condition 2.
VIN: 928 920 0954
- Build Date: January 1978
- Engine Number: M28/03 - s/n 8281715
- Transmission Number: G28/03 - s/n XXXXXX
- Exterior Color: Oak Green Metallic #265
- Interior Color: Cork w/mixed leather and vinyl
- Numbers matching, original exterior/interior color spec, right-side mirror option delete, early sunroof option.
- Original spare tire, jack w/bag, lug wrench, tool kit w/yellow screwdriver, OSRAM spare bulb kit, spare belt w/tag, spare spark plugs (2), spare tire cover, cargo net, color-matched cargo cover, owner's manual and maroon pouch.
- Original Blaupunkt Porsche Cassette Radio
- Original exhaust system
- New Geniune Porsche 8" H4 headlights
- Low ownership history, first from Montana then Wisconsin, purchased by 928 Classics in 2016.